Monday, September 21, 2009

New Puppy




We have a new furry baby at our house. She's soft, golden, and only weighs 70ish pounds. The kicker is she's only 8 months old. Our new golden retriever, Goldilicious aka: Goldie has come home to stay at the Briley house. After her first day here at home, she only managed to tear up one of my plants (roots and all) and the cover for Eric's BBQ grill. Not bad considering I thought my backyard would look like war zone in Afghanistan when I got home this afternoon. She's really a sweet girl and loves to play ball. I think she may have the Briley hunting instinct too. She was ever so close to catching a poor neighborhood cottontail. That little bunny didn't know what the hell was going on when Goldie came at her so fast.

Cameron is so pumped to have an animal that is her very own.

No comments: