Monday, July 13, 2009

Cozumel






















Eric and I had a week away just the two of us. We spent most of our days just relaxing in a lounge chair looking out at the blue water and enjoying a good book and a beverage. The entertainment was good, the food was great, and the time together was fantastic. I we traveled to the other side of the island one day and had a cold beer at a great little bar called Coconuts. Free margaritas to anyone that bared their coconuts, but I wasn't brave or drunk enough to do it. Eric snorkled and found some cool sealife including a starfish. The sunsets were beautiful ways to end each day. On our last full day there I had the opportunity to parasail. It was such an amazing experience. It was so peaceful and I was actually able to see the divers below on the coral reefs 50 ft. below the water. Ahhh!!! I love summer.

No comments: