Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Look



I remember my mom telling me that I would often give her this look like she was either A: Stupid, B: Crazy, or C: Just Go to H***. When I took these pictures of Cameron, I wondered if this might happen to be the same look that was often given to my parents when I was a teenager. I'm a little scared that she may have already figured out "THE LOOK" and she's only 2. Even though she's a spitting image of her Dad, I can see a whole lot of myself in the "attitude". Don't get me wrong, she's a very well behaved kid. However, her perceptiveness is a little unnerving. I am so glad that 16 is a long time from now. We're just going to cherish this little look because right now it doesn't mean choice "C".

1 comment:

Marlawanda said...

I love the pig tails!