Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beach Bums

For the last 3 years, Eric and I swore we were never taking Cameron back to the beach. Our first experience was less than pleasant with tons of whining, crying, and complaining from a 2 1/2 year old. Well, we have eaten our words and we tried it again. A trip to Port Aransas was on the agenda for our worldwind tour of Texas. All I can say is SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!! Cameron loved every minute of it. We started our adventure on the ferry that takes you from Aransas Pass to Port A. We collected shells, built sandcastles, jumped in the waves, and were swarmed by seagulls after our Nilla Wafers. The day ended with only one of us getting sunburned (me). My trusty sunscreen man let me down and left me with lovely red tiger stripes on my back. Just glad it wasn't my little ghostly white girl.

A great view for the ferry ride!

Sandcastle architect

Warning: Don't feed the seagulls!!!!

Testing the water

No comments: